SHIPTide Rapid GUI Development Tool
Quickly Build a Modern User Experience
The Serious Human Interface™ Platform Total IDE (SHIPTide) is a no-cost, rapid graphic user interface (GUI) development tool enabling the GUI designer to completely specify all aspects of your user interface, including layout, events, actions, and resources (fonts, images, etc.).
SHIPTide exports a binary file called a "cargo", that is loaded onto the bulk Flash storage of a Serious Integrated HMI Module (SIM). Built-in firmware called "SHIPEngine", on boot, unpacks and makes the GUI described in the cargo come alive.
See SHIPTide in Action
Watch our "60-second GUI Challenge" and just think how fast you could get started!
SHIPTide is now downloadable only on our mySerious.com portal.
- For older HMI Modules including SIM115, SIM231, SIM243, SIM535, and SIM543, use SHIPTide v5.1.
- For new modules, including SIMx52 and SIMx62 familes, use SHIPTide v5.2.
Register and download it today!
TrainingWant to jump-start your experience?
- Do the video-training -- the fastest way to get up to speed
- Walk through the SHIP overview for all the basic concepts
- Check out the helpful application notes
- Explore the documenation zone for API references and more
Need answers to technical questions? Our development team is ready to support you and address any questions you may have.
Need a version of SHIPTide not listed here? Our support team can help.Contact Serious